Malaysia Specialty Coffee Association (MSCA) is now recruiting new members. Members of the MSCA will enjoy benefits of first-hand updates on the upcoming Coffee Events in Malaysia. Members will also enjoy privileges that include rebates for courses, seminars and conferences that will be organized by the association.
- To encourage the cultural and economic exchange
- To unite Malaysian Specialty Coffee individuals and professionals
- To always remain dedicated towards education Malaysian consumers
- To build, grow, and assist the Specialty Coffee Industry
- To promote Specialty Coffee as a lifestyle and culture
- To be the Trustee of the World Coffee Events
- To create World Class standard judges within the WCE standards
1. ORDINARY MEMBER
Definition: Ordinary membership is open to corporation, firm or business related to the coffee industry whose entity resides or has business dealings within Malaysia.
2. ASSOCIATES MEMBER
Definition: Any international organisations, companies, firms or associations incorporated or registered outside Malaysia, who are interested in coffee industry.
Download the membership form HERE
*application is subject to approval of the committee members